If you don't know of Kris Anne Hall you are missing out. I got to meet her in Concord, NC, Kris Anne is a breath of fresh air and I told her that! She is screamming to the top of her lungs what I've been saying in class for sometime now.
AMERICA IS ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL!!
Buy her books and CDs, read and watch what she is teaching.
Learn where our Constitution and the Bill Of Rights really came from and what our founding fathers were thinking.
We don't learn this in public Schools!
I hope you will support her.
Learn, be active, get involved!
Jonathan Collegio, American Crossroads communications director. E-mails to FactCheck.org. 28 Oct. 2010.
Mayors of Murrieta, Wildomar and Menifee voice support for County Supervisor Jeff Stone's proposal to secede from California in light of state budget sign-off.
2009 Montana Legislature, and so it begins. I fear its only the start of things to come.
Executive Summary - The USA state of Montana has signed into power a revolutionary gun law. I mean REVOLUTIONARY.
Does this remind you of anyone?
Thanks Mr. Fisher!
While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old rancher, who's hand was caught in the gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man.
The old rancher said, 'Well, ya know, some politicians is like a 'Post Turtle''.
Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post turtle' was.
The old rancher said, 'When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle'.
The old rancher saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain.
'You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, and he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, and you just wonder what kind of dumb ass put him up there to begin with'.
ABC’S IF I ONLY HAD A GUN!
MY THOUGHTS ON IRRESPONSIBLE PROGRAMMING:
1. Children are curious by nature, they don’t understand the dangers (as with anything else) putting a firearm in a child’s play area is irresponsible even for a TV show wanting to be one sided. Studies show a much different real life number of responsible firearm owners that don’t leave firearms in a child’s playing area. Does 20/20 think all firearm owners lay their firearms down so children can easily find them like they did?
2. Did you notice that 20/20 had someone from the Brady organization that was so miss guided he compared your 2nd amendment civil rights to peanut butter! Where was ANYONE that had facts on the real numbers, and not someone’s (or group’s) feeling? ABC only wanted one side to be told and not the facts only myths!
3. The college experiments, If you recorded this “junk” you would have noticed the gunman came into the class room, shooting at the student with the firearm and, was not firing randomly at random students, only at the student with the firearm. I don’t care how many firearms you have on you, no matter where you’re at, if someone gets the “jump” on you, your at a disadvantaged from the start. A firearm is only a tool; if you can’t use that tool it can’t help you. There is never a guarantee just because you have a firearm that everything is going to be alright. Also they used students that had no previous experience or practice at carrying concealed. When you carry concealed you have to practice at the draw. At the VT shooting the gunman fired his guns 174 times when he murdered 32 students and staffs, if the staff had firearms, maybe just maybe when he was reloading his guns, staff could have put a stop to his violence, but no one had firearms to defend themselves. As 20/20 suggested just run and get away and you’re safer than if you confront the bad guy. We lost 30 of our precious children when their backs were against the wall with no way out; if one of them had a firearm would it have made a difference? This gunman had no mercy; I am not willing to put my life in the hands of a gunman hoping for mercy. To have a brother of one of the victims is a new low for ABC, what on earth would you expect from him? My heart goes out to all the families of the VT shooting, and every other shooting, one mad man with a firearm changed a lot of families life’s for ever!
4. The young child they showed living in a dangerous area, seeing daily bloodshed and violence, I feel for that child, as with any child. Why are the parents choosing to live and raise their child/children in a hostile environment? If the crime is so bad there why would you want to take away the only protection the citizens have. It doesn’t sound like the police and law enforcement has control. Is 20/20 trying to blame law abiding citizens for the crimes of people that would not be able to get a firearm legally? Is legal firearm owners somehow responsible for the violence? Do the police, sheriff, county and state officials need to act to make this area safer for their citizens? Is this not really an enforcement problem that 20/20 is trying to blame all firearm owners for?
5. Stating police agencies do not want you to carry conceal is off base too. I personally know that sheriffs, chiefs, and police officers all over this nation teach the conceal carry classes, most officers feel safer if they are interviewing someone with a conceal carry permit, that person is a law abiding citizen, if they weren’t they would not have the CCW. I will agree training with a firearm is a must for the best outcome, but the best gun fight to be in, is not to get in one!
It is a terrible thing when a law breaker, the bad guy takes a gun to commit a crime. It’s a great thing when a good guy with a firearm stops that bad guy. 60 Minutes on CBS is going to do a program on gun shows, I can only hope they do a better job, the facts are easy to come by and so are the emotions!
4-12-09 60 Minutes on CBS did do a better job, they interviewed both sides, and we all heard it for ourselves, there will be a time when they will try to take your firearms!
Thanks CBS for responsible journalism! I did not see them putting firearms in play areas!
Maybe watching alittle more CBS alittle less of ABC would be good for all of us, at least we know who does the homework!